Here are some key highlights from our journey from small warranty provider for energy companies, to a provider of a huge range of services across many industries.
This is the year we were founded. Much smaller than we are today, Pacifica was founded to provide insurance-backed warranties to domestic and home Energy companies.
Just one year after our founding, we formed our appliance replacement business for the insurance market
We acquired a domestic appliance repair provider to add to our growing business.
Pacifica Group became Pacifica Group Incorporated as part of the acquisition of the National Service Provider
This year we won a contract with household name, LG Electronics
The acquisition of Fixzone, a provider of bespoke Customer Relationship Management software, in this year allowed us to improve our customer service.
We also acquired AIS and we able to add added integrated appliance repair to our list of services.
We were proud to establish our National Spares Distribution Centre
- This is the year we launched 0800 Repair, our B2C Established appliance repair brand.
- We also won a contract with Argos, another household name on our list of clients
We established our Home Services Division to service the home heating market
- We began offering our UK Warranty services for retailers and manufacturers
- We acquired a national provider of brown goods repair to our group, and added another offering to our list of services
More contracts with household names, this time it was Sony UK, NPower and EON.
This year we won our first contract with Electrolux Group
Another contract won. This time with Scottish Power
- We were proud to establish our White Goods Training Academy this year, providing for the future of our industry.
- This was also the year that Pacifica Home Services fully acquired gas repair services
This was a big year.
- We acquired another business, this time DJ McGough, a provider of heating and plumbing services to the Social Housing Sector
- Pacifica Home Services also established its domestic insulation division
- We also acquired NL Services and Megan Technical Services, both providers of white goods appliance repairs.
- We also won contracts with Shop Direct, Howdens Joinery and EDF Energy
We acquired Award Appliance Services, another white goods appliance repair business.
- Pacifica Home Services added a new build division
- And we won a contract won with Persimmon Homes
- We also acquired Oakes Energy Services, a provider of renewable technology installations and consultancy.
Founded in 2003 and united under the Pacifica brand two years later, we’ve grown to become the largest domestic support services provider in the UK and a trusted name across Europe. With…Find out more
Pacifica benefits from over 75 years’ combined experience of the UK domestic appliance sector at its helm.Find out more
We’re proud to serve a huge range of clients and customers, from private individuals and SMEs to global brands and blue-chip organisations.Find out more